Thursday, May 22, 2008

Graduation


Emilee graduated from Kindergarten this morning. She was really excited and asked if she could wear her special red polka-dotted dress. Even though it was only 40 degrees outside and raining, how could I resist such a sweet face. Emilee also got an award for faithful attendance (I think they got that wrong but what will it hurt?). None of my pictures from the actual graduation ceremony turned out. They were all too dark or blurry (big frown!). Emilee's favorite thing about Kindergarten was going out to recess (big suprise). Emilee said she will miss Kindergarten and her teacher, Ms. Ochoa, but she is really excited for 1st grade. She says that she is most excited to make new friends in 1st grade. Mom is excited for 1st grade because that will be 2 kids in school all day!! Yeah for me. Now I just have to get through the summer.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

VERY CUTE! & SO GROWN UP!

Monika said...

Holy cow! She is a mini Jen! My mom said that Grandpa showed her your blog, and he never told me about it! I love it! Your kids are adorable! These are such a nice way to keep in touch!