Thursday, May 22, 2008

A Fence!!



Even though we live with a major highway in front of our house and a canal behind it, I never thought we needed a fence. My boys have changed that. I always trusted my girls to stay away from the road and canal, but my boys are just to curious and, well, too much like mischevious little boys. So Nathan built a fence with help from Nana, Papa, Uncle Matt, and Uncle Stephen. They all had a good reason to get it done fast because I said Nathan couldn't go paintballing until the fence was done and there were steps out of my back door. It only took them a week to finish it all! Now I just have to wait for the grass to grow and then the "Kid Cage" will be completely finished and I can send the kids outside and not have to follow them out! That makes for one happy mom!

No comments: