Saturday, July 5, 2008

Happy 4th of July!!

Setting off fireworks at Grandma and Grandpa's house. The kids thought they were pretty cool. Even the little Pop Its got them excited.
Carter and Logan. Playing in the back of Grandpa's truck is the best!
This is one of my favorite pictures even if I am in it! Isaac looks so excited and happy! And he was excited for the fireworks until...
they actually started. Then he wasn't so thrilled. He thought they were too loud so he covered his ears the whole time. Even when he fell asleep towards the end of them he kept his ears plugged!
Logan loved the fireworks. He kept saying 'Whoa' and yelling out the colors he saw. So what if the only color he ever got right was green. It was cute anyway!
Kenna and Emi at the parade. They were really good and stayed right in front of me even though all of the other kids went down the road a little ways. I was really proud of them for listening to me and not complaining about it.
Logan and Isaac. Logan sat in the stroller the whole time! No whining to get out! It was amazing.
Isaac hid between my legs for alot of the parade. He was scared of all the loud sounds. I guess that made it easy for me because I didn't have to chase him around. He stayed REALLY close to Mom just like she asked him to!
Emilee, Niyah, and McKenna. What cute girls!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did u make your girls' dresses? They are so dang cute!