Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas Day

Christmas is always my favorite time of year. I love to give presents! It is one of my favorite things to do. I can hardly wait to see my kids open their presents and see the excitement in their eyes and on their faces. I kind of live vicariously through them. We always get up extra early Christmas morning and open presents. Then we go to my mom and dad's for Christmas breakfast. This year it was Biscuits and Gravy, hash browns, and scrambled eggs! YUM! Then for lunch we went to Nathan's mom and dad's house. It was a great day! I am sad that it is all over (and I have to clean up the destruction left behind)! Logan loves his Mickey Mouse Chair he got from Nana and Papa! He has been obsesssed with Mickey for a couple of months now!
Steve and Rachael, Kaleb and Adrienne, Me and Nathan, Kim, Melissa (and Desmond), Hayley and Aaron, and Lonny.
Everyone is wearing the hats Amanda made for them. Except for me. I am wearing the stocking she made for me! Yeah, I am pretty special!

Isaac and Wes in their hats!


Nathan was really excited to open presents!


The kids waiting for Mom and Dad's okay to go and see if Santa brought anything. If you look close enough at Nathan's alarm clock you can see what time we were up. I can't even blame it on the kids. I was awake most of the night and got tired of laying in bed so I got up and woke them all up. I am awful, I know. In case you can't read it it says 5:45!





1 comment:

Amy Hunter said...

Yikes! We were up at the same time! Did some alarm go off in the kid's heads at the same time?!?! So much fun, no matter what the sleep deprivation is!