Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Happy 4th Birthday Isaac!

My little boy is now 4! I wish I had pictures from when he was born to put up here but I can't find the CD my husband put them on. :( Oh well. Isaac has been really excited about his birthday for a couple of weeks. If anyone tried to tell him he was going to be anything but 4 he would get mad and tell them "NO! 4!". He requested his favorite foods for breakfast, they are fried eggs and sausage. He ate 4 sausages but didn't eat the eggs. That is really weird. And for dinner he wanted mac and cheese and hot dogs! At least it was easy, even if no one else wanted it! He got to go out and play in the snow with Nana, Papa, and Ginger (I finally found his snow boots I have been looking for for weeks!) and that was a highlight of the day! He told me he threw a snowball at Nana!Yay! A new toy that he will sit and play for hours! And it's okay because it is educational!! Double Yay! He has a Leapster but I think he is getting bored with it. Now he has a V-Smile Pocket. We already have a V-Smile so we already had a ton of games for it and I got it on sale the day after Thanksgiving! Triple Yay!!
He loves new clothes! He must take after his mom!

Yes, he is a mess. This is after breakfast but before I got him cleaned up.


Eating the sausage mom made for breakfast! I don't know how many he has in his mouth!




No comments: