Friday, September 17, 2010

August 2010

The kids started school again on the 25th of August (Isaac actually started the 26th).
Isaac started Kindergarted!! He was so excited! He is in Mrs. Harshbarger's Morning class and he loves going to school! He is like Kenna in that it is easy to get him up and ready for school. His hair is in a mohawk because that is what he asked for. I went to buzz his head a couple of weeks before school started and he said he wanted a mohawk so I gave him one. He loves it and is afraid I am going to cut it off everytime I shave the sides down.

Emilee is in 3rd grade this year and is in Mrs. Johnson's class. She is still kind of a pain to get up in the morning but not quite as bad as last year (most of the time). Can you believe how long her hair is getting? She loves it!!

McKenna is in 6th grade!! She has homeroom on Mrs. Poole's class, ummm... she has Mr. Esplin for something (haha, I am not quite sure what, I think Spelling though), and someone else for Math... Man, I am a good mom!! I know what I am asking her when she gets home!!

We actually planted a garden this year and we loved it!! Beans, peas, banana squash, crook neck squash, carrots, radishes, strawberries, cucumbers, and oodles of zucchini!! It was awesome and I think we will try to make it bigger next year.





No comments: