Friday, September 17, 2010

Logan and Sadie

Logan and Sadie both had birthdays in August.
Logan turned 4 on August 28th. Logan, Logan, Logan... Logan is a boy, and I think that is all that needs to be said. He is such a boy! He loves his dad and hates it when dad isn't home. Which makes it hard for mom when dad is at work. Anyway, Logan Stephen Buck was born August 28th, 2006 at 7:30ish a.m. (my last three were all really close to the same time so I get confused. That is what you get with scheduled c-sections!) He weighed 7lbs. or 7lbs. 1 oz. depending on which crib card you looked at and 19" long. He was a blondie from the start and had the most hair of any of my kids. He is such a little charmer! He has the cutest little personality and everyone wants to take him home with them but I am sure they would bring him back after not very long!! They just don't know the real Logan!! They only see the Prince Charming side! He is Isaac's little shadow and it is fun to have a little time with Logan while Isaac is at school but Logan sure is excited everyday when it is time to go get Isaac!! He is just starting to play with Sadie and it is so cute when he gets her to laugh! He gets so excited and she just laughs more! It is a good thing he is so cute because his antics sometimes drive me crazy!!



My Bug is now 1!
Sadianne Ray Buck was born August 31st 2009 at 7:something a.m. (I could go look but I don't wanna!) She was 6 lbs. 15 oz. and almost 20" long. The traumatic story of her birth is already in this blog and I don't wish to relive it (I already went through the trauma of Kenna so that is all I can take in one day). If you want to read about then go back to September of last year and the story is there. Sadie is such a sweet baby!! She is generally happy and by far my best eater and sleeper!! She sleeps all night and has since about 9 months which is way earlier than any of my other kids! And she naps really well also, as long as the other kids are semi-quiet! She loves to eat and will eat anytime food is offered but she doesn't look like it! She is skinny just like my other kids. She is finally starting to think that learning to walk might not be so bad. She will take one step and see if anyone is watching. If she doesn't think anyone is watching she will sit down and crawl. If some is watching she will grin and try to take another step. She loves to give kisses and is a little dare devil. She loves to climb things and be thrown around by dad. Sadie is a talker and says alot of words. A few of my favorites are "I want it", "Want some", "Go" (which she says when she wants to go somewhere), "Outside". She says no-no but that is not one of my favorites! Her newest word is "pretty" which she learned while I was painting her toenails and fingernails yesterday. I don't know what I would do without her sweet smile in our house everyday!! She can always make me smile!!!
We ♥ you Logan and Sadie!!



No comments: