Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Highlights From the Last Few Months

Yes, I am a bad blogger! I haven't updated for a while so here's a mish-mash of pictures, in no particular order.Sadie is such a cutie that I can't resist taking pictures of her. Notice that she has a little spout of hair on top of her head! Yes, I know it isn't much but it does prove that she has hair!

Sadie loves the horses. This is Sunny. Sadly, Sunny died a couple of weeks ago. :(


The kids on Halloween. I loved Sadie's costume! Logan's buzz costume (some of it is missing in this picture) is courtesy of Rachael. While at Fred Meyer decorating cupcakes, the table folded under on Logan. Borrowed costume + bright orange frosting = big mess!! And a mom that felt really bad about the borrowed Buzz costume. However, I am proud to say that I got the bright orange frosting out of the costume and it was saved!! Yay me!!


Logan smashed his finger in the Durango door. He got 3 stitches in his finger and it split his fingernail in two!! Funny story though, we went to McDonald's after going to the ER and Logan got a Kid's Meal. While sitting in the drive thru, waiting for our food, he got this totally excited look on his face and asked me if there would be hope in his Kid's Meal!! (Ya know, the commercial, right!?) It was hilarious!! Anyway, he eventually lost his fingernail but it is all good now and the fingernail has grown back. This picture is from the night Nathan took the stitches out.


Logan reading to Isaac.


Hayley and Aaron had a new baby boy born into their family on November 18. His name is Thomas Aaron and he a cutie!! We were lucky enough to be able to go down to Utah for his blessing on the 5th of December.


Logan and Isaac somehow seem to find the baby powder no matter how hard I try to keep it hidden! I don't know how many pictures I have of Logan covered in it!
Well, there is a little update of what we have been up to! I am going to try to do better at updating this more often since we have faster internet now and it doesn't take as long to upload the pictures! As always, comments are always welcome since I don't think anyone reads this!

1 comment:

Rachael said...

I READ THIS JEN! Luckily I only check blogs about as often as you update them:) Sorry about your "scrooge mood" I can empathize with all the daily struggles and Dang fighting kids, but luckily I don't feel like scrooge! May your day be brighter!!!