Wednesday, August 20, 2008

"I Made Isaac!"


Isaac loves to practice writing his letters so I bought him a Spiderman book that helps him. My mom and I were helping the girls clean their room when we heard Isaac yell, "I made Isaac!". My mom told me she wrote his name for him so we assumed he had traced that because that is what he had always done. He traces the letters not writes them himself. A couple of minutes later I went upstairs and he told again that he wrote Isaac, so I went over to look and sure enough he wrote Isaac all by himself! His 's' looks like and 'o' and his 'c' is backwards but he is only 3 so I think he did pretty darn good! And he was pretty proud of himself! It is a good thing I took a picture because after that he colored all over where he had written his name and now you can barely see it.


1 comment:

Hayley said...

HOw cute!!! That's amazing! Isaac is a genius!!