Thursday, August 14, 2008

Kenna's Haircut

Okay, so, McKenna has been begging me to let her cut her hair for a couple of years now but I couldn't do it. Her hair is long, straight, and gorgeous! Just like I always wanted. I had the straight thing down but it wasn't a pretty straight, it was a crazy straight! Well, I finally gave in and decided to let her get it cut before school starts. Since our regular hairdresser is away for the summer (you know who you are Hayley!) we asked Nana to cut it for her.
Look how long it was!
I know it isn't short by any means but it seems short to me. I am used to brushing hair that goes down almost to her waist and now it goes just past her shoulders. She wanted it to go above her shoulders but I don't think I am ready for that just yet! Let me get used to this first!
This is after we came home and I flat-ironed it.
I must admit that it is really cute!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Her hair is so cute! I saw you guys Saturday at Leo's place. Looks like you guys were having fun!