Thursday, October 16, 2008

Gemar Family

Please put the Gemar family in your prayers. They are a family in my ward and their 13 year-old daughter, Kiersten, passed away this morning. Kiersten was a sweet girl. She was in my primary class last year and Nathan had her in his class this year. I actually sat by her Sunday in Nathan's class. From what I understand, she had a seizure disorder and that is what caused her death. I know she is still going strong on the other side of the veil but I am sure this is very hard on her family so please pray for them. Thanks!

2 comments:

Steph said...

I'm going to miss her so much!!! She was really nice and always treated everyone kindly love her!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing, Blogs are becoming a good way to spread a good message! She & her family will be in our prayers