Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween everyone! I hope your kids got lots of candy, and they eat it all tomorrow and are on a sugar high for 4 or 5 days! Just kidding. I just think my kids will be! I may have to ration the candy! I usually do.
McKenna is supposed to be Sharpay from High School Musical, but I think she looks more like Hannah Montana. It's funny because she hates Hannah Montana!!
\


Emilee the 49ers cheerleader.









Isaac is Pablo from The Backyardigans. If you have kids then you know this show. If not, well, he is a penguin!




Logan the Bat!! He loves telling people that he is a bat.






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the costumes, I agree with you that Mckenna looks more like Hannah Montanna but once you said Sharpay, I totally saw that too! I love the cheerleader outfit too! Have fun trick or treating

Hayley said...

Way cute costumes!!! Love them! Especially Logan!!!! He's adorable!

Anonymous said...

Yay!! Oh, I am so glad you go to go see it. Did Amanda go? HA, I remember always watching the first one with her...I love them. Don't you think there is more songs in this one? I told Wyatt I wished I had a shirt with a big E on it when I went to watch it. haha, I get a little outta control sometimes...one of these days I should act my age..