Tuesday, October 14, 2008

OUCH!!

Last night we were watching Dancing with the Stars and all of a sudden we heard a thud and Logan started crying!! He had been climbing on my kitchen counters (I can't keep him off of them, I'd taken him off of them too many times to count already that day) and either he fell off or else Isaac pulled him off. We don't know which. Isaac says he fell, but I am not sure I believe Isaac. Anyway, I ran to pick him up and try to calm him down but he just buried his face into my shoulder and cried. I let him do that for a couple of minutes and then I pulled his face out of my shoulder and there was blood all over his face and my shoulder!! It took me a while to figure out that his lip was bleeding but I couldn't figure out why it was bleeding so much. When he settled down a little bit and let me see into his mouth I saw that he had jammed his top teeth all the way through his bottom lip!! OUCH!! I thought he would be swollen and sore this morning because it was looking pretty nasty last night but it isn't swollen at all and he says it doesn't hurt! What a trooper!!
The cut on the inside of his mouth looks worse than the outside but you can't really see it in the pictures.


No comments: