Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Boys Will Be Boys

Can you see the bald spot? Let me explain...
Isaac and Logan were in our bedroom with Nathan (first red flag), Nathan was busy doing who knows what with an old gun of his dad's, (second red flag - this means could only see the gun and only hear the gun). Is that a man thing or a Buck thing? Probably a combination of both which means he is worst than most! Anyway, back to the story. I could hear the boys playing in our bathroom, obviously Nathan couldn't hear them, he could only hear the gun. But he did hear me stomping down the hall to find out why the boys were playing in the bathroom. He grabbed the boys before I got there and said they were playing in the bathtub so I looked to see what they had played in and saw hair in the bottom of the bathtub and my razor moved. Yep! Isaac decided to shave Logan's hair. Now most people would just shave his head to make it even but I can't do that! I love Logan's hair. So he (and by he I mean I) has to live with it until it grows out enough that I can cut his hair a little bit and hide the bald spot. At least it was just a little spot and at least it wasn't the girls hair! All I can do is laugh! Right?!?

2 comments:

Kim said...

Sorry about the hair, but you are right boys will be boys. Landon has now cut his own hair about 12 now.In fact he did it about 2 weeks ago and I can barely see it now. I promise it grows back quick.

Amy Lou said...

Hi Jennifer- This is Amy Hillman from High School. I know this is kind of weird me posting on your blog when you haven't heard from me in 13 years (has it really been that long since we graduated?)- I just wanted to tell you that you have a cute family. I hope everything is going well for you.