Monday, September 8, 2008

This is for Kenna

Kenna has been letting me try fun hair-do's on her lately. If you know McKenna you know that she hates having her hair done so it is a big deal that she doesn't throw a fit when I do anything besides straightening it or putting in a headband. Anyway, she always has me take pictures of them so she can see them better. Now she is bugging me to put them up on my blog so these pics are put up just for her. This one took a while to figure out but it looks awesome! I don't think it will be as hard the next time I try it.
This one we decided looked like fireworks. It looked really cool. We have to remember it for the 4th of July next year.

Kenna has always wanted curly hair and I achieved it for one day. She loved this do.
This is the back view. I always wanted my hair to look like that. It never did, no matter what I did. I know, it is a sad story. It's okay, I got over it.



1 comment:

Amy Hunter said...

What a cute girl! I have got to show this hairdo to Monika, she will go nuts. She has so much fun doing her daughter's hair and it looks like you do too!