Friday, September 12, 2008

Free to Good Home

Free to Good Home
2 boys, one 3 years old, one 2 years old
3 year old is house trained (by that I mean he goes in the bathroom but doesn't always aim for the toilet!), 2 year old is not
both like to push mom's buttons, make messes, climb, and draw on themselves
they don't like cleaning up, listening to mom, or sitting still
I am so ready to give them away today! They colored themselves with marker! And not washable marker either. I only allow washable markers in my house so I don't know where the markers came from! Grrrr.... All I know is that they were in the girl's room. And they didn't just get themselves, McKenna's comforter got it too.
After I cleaned that mess up and threw the markers away I realized the boys were missing in action again. This time they found McKenna's make-up case. I don't usually allow make-up either but I made an exception because a friend gave her a really cute make-up kit and case for her birthday. Never again! No matter how cute it is! Isaac painted Logan's toes. Not just toenails, but toes!
See. Logan is turning purple!
Doesn't he look innocent? Well, he most certainly is not!

2 comments:

Hayley said...

hilarious Jimmifer!!!! Love it!!! I totally know how you feel at least for the most part! I have not personally experienced the makeup stuff with wes!!! Anywho, luv ya.. hang in there!!

Anonymous said...

I saw your comment on facebook about your boys and now I see why. Posts like these are a great insentive to let me hold off a little longer in having kids. Good luck with the mess