Tuesday, September 30, 2008

A Riddle for Today!

Here is a fun riddle for today!
What do you get when you send a 3 year old and a 2 year old to their room?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Notice the pile of clothes behind the crib...
And the empty drawers!
Isaac and Logan had been feeding off of each other all day. They were into everything and on top of everything and being just plain obnoxious! They were driving me crazy while I was cooking dinner. Logan kept climbing up the cupboards next to the stove and Isaac kept pulling stuff out of my kitchen drawers and playing in the ice dispenser in the fridge. So, I sent them to their room until dinner was done. It was only about 5 minutes because (I am kinda ashamed to admit) I was only making Mac'n'Cheese and Hot Dogs. By the time dinner was ready and I called them to come out of their room this was the damage. The moral of the story is, don't send a 2 year old and a 3 year old to the same room at the same time. Unless it is a padded room with nothing in it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

holy smokes, it looks like a hurricane swept through there, your not making me any more excited to have kids. & I'm sure your just right ready for the next one. So how come you have Hayley and Aaron's dog?