Friday, September 19, 2008

Spud Day

Spud Day has come and gone for another year. Gotta love Spud Day. The kids got a ton of candy at the parade. I'm talkin' they over-flowed a gallon sized plastic bag. It was fun this year.
This is my family and Matt's family.
Isaac is not into loud noises so Matt found some earphones in his Durango and gave them to Isaac to wear.
Then it started to rain. And I mean great big raindrops. That didn't stop Emi and Kenna from going to get candy though.
Here we are trying to get out of the rain.
Okay, so when you go to a parade they throw candy right!?! Well, I got the coolest things ever at this years parade. A zucchini and a bar of soap. You read right. A zucchini and a bar of soap! It is awesome and I know you are jealous of my bar of soap!

2 comments:

Monika said...

Next time I drive by your house I am going to throw a roll of tape and a carrot. It will almost be like a parade. Spud days...remember when you taught Sydney that line dance so she could compete for little miss russet? LOL! She was so cute in her outfit!

Buck family said...

Monika, at least call me first so I can stand out there to catch the loot OK!?! I do remember that with Sydney. I never did get to see her do it. :( Maybe she would do for me for Christmas!