Monday, September 8, 2008

The Fair

We took the boys to the fair in Blackfoot last Friday. The girls didn't get to go because they didn't get their room clean in the three chances they got. I know, I am the meanest mom ever but what was I supposed to do? Anyway, the boys had fun in the petting zoo and I thought I would share some pics from that.

OK, so this Emu was sitting there and there were 3 high school boys standing around it(I'm talking juniors or seniors here). The high school boys were afraid to touch the Emu so they just stood there daring each other to touch it. Well, Isaac walked up to it, got about 2 inches from its face, stared it in the eyes for a few seconds, and then grabbed it around the neck and shook it! Then he just walked away like nothing happened! It was hilarious!! The high school boys were shown up by a 3 year old. They still wouldn't go touch it after Isaac did that. They thought he was funny though.

No comments: